EAPN Briefing on 2021 Income and Poverty Data
Please find enclosed a briefing from EAPN Ireland on the CSO Income and Poverty Data for 2021. The data highlights the level of poverty among different groups in society with some experiencing higher levels of poverty than the general population including those who are unemployed, lone parent households, unable to work due to long-standing health problems,
and households with one adult under 65yrs, with no-one at work and where someone is renting or living rent free. We also see the part that COVID-19 income supports played in helping to prevent households from falling into poverty.
- Event: Ireland’s contribution to the EU’s role in tackling poverty
- Social Inclusion Forum 2023: Preparatory Workshops
- EAPN Ireland Briefing: Income & Poverty Data 2022
- EAPN Ireland Submission to Consultation on Pay-Related Benefit for Jobseekers
- EAPN Ireland Submission to National Reform Programme 2023