EAPN Ireland and Theatre for Change Galway-October 14th Online Event
Marking both 30 years of EAPN Ireland
International day for Eradication of Poverty
EAPN Ireland and Theatre for Change Galway invite you online to:
‘The Poor Will Always Be With Us ……….’
A forum Play followed by discussion.
When: Wednesday October 14th at 4pm
Theatre for change creates a space for dialogue, a space to listen to other perspectives and empower people to make a change. This event will utilise drama performance in order to challenge, question, and encourage discussion around poverty and inequality.
What can we do to address the systematic failures that result in poverty and social exclusion ?
How do we challenge the change resistant status-quo that facilitates inequality ?
Venue – online via Zoom – to join register at firstname.lastname@example.org
EAPN Ireland receives core funding from the Scheme to Support National Organisations (SSNO) which is funded by the Government of Ireland through the Department of Rural and Community Development
- “Perfect storm” threatening international protection seekers and local communities
- Statement on the sad loss of our friend and colleague Fintan Farrell
- Press Statement: Rapidly rising deprivation levels demands an urgent response from Government
- More than a Temporary Crisis: The growing need for support with basic necessities and the impact on Low-Income Households and the Community and Voluntary Sector
- EAPN Ireland Poverty Watch 2022- Equality for All?