EAPN Ireland and Theatre for Change Galway-October 14th Online Event
Marking both 30 years of EAPN Ireland
International day for Eradication of Poverty
EAPN Ireland and Theatre for Change Galway invite you online to:
‘The Poor Will Always Be With Us ……….’
A forum Play followed by discussion.
When: Wednesday October 14th at 4pm
Theatre for change creates a space for dialogue, a space to listen to other perspectives and empower people to make a change. This event will utilise drama performance in order to challenge, question, and encourage discussion around poverty and inequality.
What can we do to address the systematic failures that result in poverty and social exclusion ?
How do we challenge the change resistant status-quo that facilitates inequality ?
Venue – online via Zoom – to join register at email@example.com
EAPN Ireland receives core funding from the Scheme to Support National Organisations (SSNO) which is funded by the Government of Ireland through the Department of Rural and Community Development
- EAPN Ireland 30th Anniversary Event- Thursday November 5th 9.30am-11.15am
- EAPN Ireland Statement on Survey of Income and Living Conditions (SILC) 2019
- EAPN Ireland and Theatre for Change Galway-October 14th Online Event
- Giving Health Inequality a Voice – EAPN Ireland Research Report
- EAPN Ireland Media Statment- Concern at Increase in Poverty Deprivation rates for 2019