EAPN Ireland Briefing: National Recovery and Resilience Plan
Please find enclosed a briefing from EAPN Ireland on the the National Recovery and Resilience Plan, as part of Irelands post pandemic recovery, and how organisations can engage with the consultation process for the development of the plan.
- “Perfect storm” threatening international protection seekers and local communities
- Statement on the sad loss of our friend and colleague Fintan Farrell
- Press Statement: Rapidly rising deprivation levels demands an urgent response from Government
- More than a Temporary Crisis: The growing need for support with basic necessities and the impact on Low-Income Households and the Community and Voluntary Sector
- EAPN Ireland Poverty Watch 2022- Equality for All?