EAPN Ireland Media Statment- Concern at Increase in Poverty Deprivation rates for 2019
EAPN Ireland has released a media statement expressing concern at the increase in poverty deprivation rates as published on September 2nd in the CSO report ‘Survey on Income and Living Conditions (SILC): Enforced Deprivation 2019’.
The new CSO report indicates that enforced deprivation, as reported for 2019, has increased to 17.8% up from 15.1% in 2018. The full CSO SILC results will be available by year end.
- “Perfect storm” threatening international protection seekers and local communities
- Statement on the sad loss of our friend and colleague Fintan Farrell
- Press Statement: Rapidly rising deprivation levels demands an urgent response from Government
- More than a Temporary Crisis: The growing need for support with basic necessities and the impact on Low-Income Households and the Community and Voluntary Sector
- EAPN Ireland Poverty Watch 2022- Equality for All?