EAPN Ireland Media Statment- Concern at Increase in Poverty Deprivation rates for 2019
EAPN Ireland has released a media statement expressing concern at the increase in poverty deprivation rates as published on September 2nd in the CSO report ‘Survey on Income and Living Conditions (SILC): Enforced Deprivation 2019’.
The new CSO report indicates that enforced deprivation, as reported for 2019, has increased to 17.8% up from 15.1% in 2018. The full CSO SILC results will be available by year end.
- EAPN Ireland and Theatre for Change Galway-October 14th Online Event
- Giving Health Inequality a Voice – EAPN Ireland Research Report
- EAPN Ireland Media Statment- Concern at Increase in Poverty Deprivation rates for 2019
- EAPN Ireland Newsflash August 2020
- Giving Health Inequality a Voice Report-Online workshop and launch Wednesday 23rd September 2020 @ 11:00am