EAPN Ireland Position Paper on the Future of Europe
Please find enclosed an EAPN Ireland position paper on the Future of Europe. The EU is currently undertaking a process called the Conference on the Future of Europe. The Conference is a process to engage EU citizens in debating EU challenges, priorities and to propose changes for its future.
This EAPN Ireland position paper puts forward our priorities for the Future of Europe, outlining a way forward to address its challenges and opportunities so that the EU can live up to its own values
- EAPN Ireland Submission to Consultation on Pay-Related Benefit for Jobseekers
- EAPN Ireland Submission to National Reform Programme 2023
- ALARMING CSO POVERTY FIGURES MUST BE A WAKE-UP CALL FOR GOVERNMENT
- “Perfect storm” threatening international protection seekers and local communities
- Statement on the sad loss of our friend and colleague Fintan Farrell