EAPN Ireland Position Paper on the Future of Europe
Please find enclosed an EAPN Ireland position paper on the Future of Europe. The EU is currently undertaking a process called the Conference on the Future of Europe. The Conference is a process to engage EU citizens in debating EU challenges, priorities and to propose changes for its future.
This EAPN Ireland position paper puts forward our priorities for the Future of Europe, outlining a way forward to address its challenges and opportunities so that the EU can live up to its own values
- Press Statement: Rapidly rising deprivation levels demands an urgent response from Government
- More than a Temporary Crisis: The growing need for support with basic necessities and the impact on Low-Income Households and the Community and Voluntary Sector
- EAPN Ireland Poverty Watch 2022- Equality for All?
- EAPN Ireland Budget Statement 2023
- EAPN Briefing on 2021 Income and Poverty Data