EAPN Ireland Pre-budget Submission 2023
Please find enclosed the 2023 pre-budget submission from EAPN Ireland. We are calling on the Government to increase social welfare rates in recognition of rising inflation, which is impacting those who are living below the poverty line the most. EAPN Ireland recognises that in order for Ireland to meet its Anti-Poverty commitments, the Government must make progressive decisions as part of budget 2023 that involve significant investment in public services and supports and a move towards income adequacy, by benchmarking income against the Minimum Essential Standard of Living.
- EAPN Ireland Pre-Budget Submission 2024
- EAPN Ireland submission on potential benchmarking approaches to working age payments
- SIF 2023 Preparatory Workshops Key Messages Report
- Publication: Ireland’s contribution to the EU’s role in tackling poverty
- Event: Ireland’s contribution to the EU’s role in tackling poverty