EAPN Ireland Pre-Budget Submission 2024
EAPN Ireland’s Pre-Budget Submission 2024 calls for the prioritisation of measures which enable Ireland to meet its anti-poverty commitments. We are calling for Budget 2024 to address not only the immediate impact of the cost-of-living crisis but also the underlying structural and systematic causes of poverty and social exclusion. This must involve commitment on budgetary and policy levels to income adequacy, alongside adequate investment in public services and supports across the country, delivered through long term investment and progressive realisation.
- EAPN Ireland Pre-Budget Submission 2024
- EAPN Ireland submission on potential benchmarking approaches to working age payments
- SIF 2023 Preparatory Workshops Key Messages Report
- Publication: Ireland’s contribution to the EU’s role in tackling poverty
- Event: Ireland’s contribution to the EU’s role in tackling poverty