EAPN Ireland Press Release-Budget 2020
Please find enclosed the EAPN Ireland Press release on Budget 2020. Budget 2020 does not go far enough to life people out of poverty. We are calling for the immediate publication of the new National Action Plan for Social Inclusion.
- “Perfect storm” threatening international protection seekers and local communities
- Statement on the sad loss of our friend and colleague Fintan Farrell
- Press Statement: Rapidly rising deprivation levels demands an urgent response from Government
- More than a Temporary Crisis: The growing need for support with basic necessities and the impact on Low-Income Households and the Community and Voluntary Sector
- EAPN Ireland Poverty Watch 2022- Equality for All?