EAPN Ireland Statement on SILC Poverty Data 2020
Please find enclosed a statement from EAPN Ireland on the data for SILC 2020 (Survey on Income and Living Conditions) which was released by the CSO on Friday December 17th. EAPN Ireland is calling for urgent action from the Government in order to address poverty. Please note due to a change in how poverty data is being captured from 2020 onwards it is not currently possible to compare data with previous years.
- “Perfect storm” threatening international protection seekers and local communities
- Statement on the sad loss of our friend and colleague Fintan Farrell
- Press Statement: Rapidly rising deprivation levels demands an urgent response from Government
- More than a Temporary Crisis: The growing need for support with basic necessities and the impact on Low-Income Households and the Community and Voluntary Sector
- EAPN Ireland Poverty Watch 2022- Equality for All?