EAPN Ireland Statement on SILC Poverty Data 2020
Please find enclosed a statement from EAPN Ireland on the data for SILC 2020 (Survey on Income and Living Conditions) which was released by the CSO on Friday December 17th. EAPN Ireland is calling for urgent action from the Government in order to address poverty. Please note due to a change in how poverty data is being captured from 2020 onwards it is not currently possible to compare data with previous years.
- EAPN Ireland Pre-Budget Submission 2024
- EAPN Ireland submission on potential benchmarking approaches to working age payments
- SIF 2023 Preparatory Workshops Key Messages Report
- Publication: Ireland’s contribution to the EU’s role in tackling poverty
- Event: Ireland’s contribution to the EU’s role in tackling poverty