EAPN Ireland Statement on the SILC poverty data 2021
Please find enclosed an EAPN Ireland statement on the recently released poverty SILC data (Survey on Living and Income conditions)for 2021.
Once again we see that certain groups are more likely to be living in consistent poverty than others. EAPN Ireland welcomes that enhanced Covid income supports helped reduce poverty in 2021 but warns that without sustained efforts the Government will fail to meet its poverty reduction target.
- EAPN Ireland Pre-Budget Submission 2024
- EAPN Ireland submission on potential benchmarking approaches to working age payments
- SIF 2023 Preparatory Workshops Key Messages Report
- Publication: Ireland’s contribution to the EU’s role in tackling poverty
- Event: Ireland’s contribution to the EU’s role in tackling poverty