EAPN Ireland Statement on the SILC poverty data 2021
Please find enclosed an EAPN Ireland statement on the recently released poverty SILC data (Survey on Living and Income conditions)for 2021.
Once again we see that certain groups are more likely to be living in consistent poverty than others. EAPN Ireland welcomes that enhanced Covid income supports helped reduce poverty in 2021 but warns that without sustained efforts the Government will fail to meet its poverty reduction target.
- EAPN Ireland Submission to Consultation on Pay-Related Benefit for Jobseekers
- EAPN Ireland Submission to National Reform Programme 2023
- ALARMING CSO POVERTY FIGURES MUST BE A WAKE-UP CALL FOR GOVERNMENT
- “Perfect storm” threatening international protection seekers and local communities
- Statement on the sad loss of our friend and colleague Fintan Farrell