EAPN Ireland Statement-Roadmap for Social Inclusion 2020-2025
Please find attached the EAPN Ireland statement on the newly published Roadmap for Social Inclusion 2020-2025. This strategy replaces the National Action Plan for Social Inclusion and contains the Governments targets and commitments for ensuring a socially inclusive society upto 2025.
- “Perfect storm” threatening international protection seekers and local communities
- Statement on the sad loss of our friend and colleague Fintan Farrell
- Press Statement: Rapidly rising deprivation levels demands an urgent response from Government
- More than a Temporary Crisis: The growing need for support with basic necessities and the impact on Low-Income Households and the Community and Voluntary Sector
- EAPN Ireland Poverty Watch 2022- Equality for All?