EAPN Ireland Statement-Roadmap for Social Inclusion 2020-2025
Please find attached the EAPN Ireland statement on the newly published Roadmap for Social Inclusion 2020-2025. This strategy replaces the National Action Plan for Social Inclusion and contains the Governments targets and commitments for ensuring a socially inclusive society upto 2025.
- Event: Ireland’s contribution to the EU’s role in tackling poverty
- Social Inclusion Forum 2023: Preparatory Workshops
- EAPN Ireland Briefing: Income & Poverty Data 2022
- EAPN Ireland Submission to Consultation on Pay-Related Benefit for Jobseekers
- EAPN Ireland Submission to National Reform Programme 2023