EAPN Ireland Submission to National Reform Programme 2023
The European Anti-Poverty Network (EAPN) Ireland submission to the National Reform Programme 2023 outlines the major developments and challenges for Ireland with regard to the eradication of poverty and social exclusion, and provides our recommendations for Ireland to address them.
- EAPN Ireland Pre-Budget Submission 2024
- EAPN Ireland submission on potential benchmarking approaches to working age payments
- SIF 2023 Preparatory Workshops Key Messages Report
- Publication: Ireland’s contribution to the EU’s role in tackling poverty
- Event: Ireland’s contribution to the EU’s role in tackling poverty