Giving Health Inequality a Voice – EAPN Ireland Research Report
The European Anti-Poverty Network (EAPN) Ireland has published the findings from its health research project entitled Giving Health Inequality a Voice. The project, funded by the Irish Human Rights and Equality Commission, explores how the social determinants of health, poverty, and ill-health, intersect to create health inequalities. The report proposes recommendations that will help to improve the health outcomes of people and communities that are marginalised, by strengthening how our national health strategies address health inequality and how they are delivered locally.
You can read an EAPN Ireland media statement on the report here.
You can read the full report here.
- Event: Ireland’s contribution to the EU’s role in tackling poverty
- Social Inclusion Forum 2023: Preparatory Workshops
- EAPN Ireland Briefing: Income & Poverty Data 2022
- EAPN Ireland Submission to Consultation on Pay-Related Benefit for Jobseekers
- EAPN Ireland Submission to National Reform Programme 2023