Giving Health Inequality a Voice – EAPN Ireland Research Report
The European Anti-Poverty Network (EAPN) Ireland has published the findings from its health research project entitled Giving Health Inequality a Voice. The project, funded by the Irish Human Rights and Equality Commission, explores how the social determinants of health, poverty, and ill-health, intersect to create health inequalities. The report proposes recommendations that will help to improve the health outcomes of people and communities that are marginalised, by strengthening how our national health strategies address health inequality and how they are delivered locally.
You can read an EAPN Ireland media statement on the report here.
You can read the full report here.
- EAPN Ireland 30th Anniversary Event- Thursday November 5th 9.30am-11.15am
- EAPN Ireland Statement on Survey of Income and Living Conditions (SILC) 2019
- EAPN Ireland and Theatre for Change Galway-October 14th Online Event
- Giving Health Inequality a Voice – EAPN Ireland Research Report
- EAPN Ireland Media Statment- Concern at Increase in Poverty Deprivation rates for 2019