Social Inclusion Forum 2021
Social Inclusion Forum 2021- Registration open.
You are invited to attend the annual Social Inclusion Forum, which will be taking place from 12th to 16th April 2021.
The theme of this year’s Forum is “Implementing the Roadmap for Social Inclusion: reducing poverty and improving social inclusion” and it will take place online for the first time in line with government guidelines.
2020 saw the publication of the Roadmap for Social Inclusion 2020-25: Ambition, Goals, Commitments, the arrival of Covid-19 and related restrictions on economic and social life, as well as the publication of a new Programme for Government. This is the backdrop against which the 2021 Social Inclusion Forum will take place.
Online sessions have been scheduled over the week starting on Monday 12th April with an opening plenary that we encourage all to attend, followed by a series of 90 minute workshops (optional) across 3 days on Roadmap topics including Core Essentials; Supporting Families and Children; Expanding the Opportunity of Employment; Making sure voices areheard. The Forum will close on Friday 16th April with a round up closing plenary.
Registration plus full details of the programme and workshops are available to view here. Registration for the Forum closes on Thursday April 8th.
- “Perfect storm” threatening international protection seekers and local communities
- Statement on the sad loss of our friend and colleague Fintan Farrell
- Press Statement: Rapidly rising deprivation levels demands an urgent response from Government
- More than a Temporary Crisis: The growing need for support with basic necessities and the impact on Low-Income Households and the Community and Voluntary Sector
- EAPN Ireland Poverty Watch 2022- Equality for All?