Socio-economic Status: Programme for Government
Please see attached a letter from members of the Community and Voluntary Sector, to representatives across all political parties, on the inclusion of socio-economic status as ground for discrimination within Irish equality legislation, as part of the new Programme for Government.
- Giving Health Inequality a Voice – EAPN Ireland Research Report
- EAPN Ireland Media Statment- Concern at Increase in Poverty Deprivation rates for 2019
- EAPN Ireland Newsflash August 2020
- Giving Health Inequality a Voice Report-Online workshop and launch Wednesday 23rd September 2020 @ 11:00am
- EAPN Ireland Pre-Budget Submission 2021