Socio-economic Status: Programme for Government
Please see attached a letter from members of the Community and Voluntary Sector, to representatives across all political parties, on the inclusion of socio-economic status as ground for discrimination within Irish equality legislation, as part of the new Programme for Government.
- “Perfect storm” threatening international protection seekers and local communities
- Statement on the sad loss of our friend and colleague Fintan Farrell
- Press Statement: Rapidly rising deprivation levels demands an urgent response from Government
- More than a Temporary Crisis: The growing need for support with basic necessities and the impact on Low-Income Households and the Community and Voluntary Sector
- EAPN Ireland Poverty Watch 2022- Equality for All?